Suggestion to organize Course output

Hello
I have a suggestion. Perhaps there is a way that we could have a better organization of our works and portfolios than this way.

Example with the bunny section. We are prompted to share many steps of the creation all the way to the final render, so we have the paper draft and the sculpting and the particles, the scenario, the final render of the still and a little focus animation.

The problem is, as much as I can go and say see someones sculpt stage , is not only unfriendly in terms of interface but I also cannot see all the works of that person from the sketch to the end and names are all over the place as well

I have a few suggestions to this.
First, if the instructor tells us to share the work, maybe there should be a link pointing to the specific forum to post that particular step.

Another idea is we could do it in terms of portfolio. Each person would have a portfolio for each session and the template of the portfolio would have some sort of evolution of the work

to the end user, if we like the concept of a certain work, we could follow it and be notified of anything the person posts.

The idea would be guided portfolio with commenting ability.

Also this is a very visual kind of deal (im talking Blender here) so I suggest an option to view the topics by image instead. In a sense how youtube lets you pick a shot to put for your video ? We could have the option (so lower systems and mobile dont overwhelm) where is not about the topic title but a picture the user chooses from the ones he put there.

What about non image related topics? Well, first we do have the Q&A in the video, also we could have the title being larger (fit in a box like the video) or have a template image with black background and the symbols !!?? for example to visually compete with the images in terms of attention.

If there is an interest or possibility in that respect I volunteer to help more precisely, Im rusty on coding the pages but I can help develop the UI design at least in terms of flow.

The course is great and I like the fact I didnt have to spend so much money since was something I wasnt even sure I could get into.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms