Suggesting A Blueprint RPG Course

Is a blueprints based RPG course something the GameDev folks thinking about? If not I think it’s something that be worth looking into. I know I would buy that in a heartbeat and I think it would fit in with the other courses as well.

A blueprints RPG course maybe too much and if it is I understand why there isn’t one, but if it’s reasonably feasible I say go for it.

Anyway, I just wanted to put that out there. Thanks for letting me ramble a bit.

I don’t know about Unreal, but they have a pretty damn solid Unity RPG Course, and the Teaching Assistant, and other folks too, are incredibly supportive!

Believe me when I say this, if you don’t check it out, you’ll be missing out on A LOT

Fair enough.
For me the main things is that I lean to visual scripting and their unity course is C#.

lol this isn’t just C# anymore, it’s C# and you WILL learn a lot. Think of it this way, what would you do if Blueprint didn’t exist? More importantly, with knowledge about C# you can explore other fields outside of game design as well, and it’s so worth it!

Trust me when I say this, Brian is amazing in problem-solving (I’d personally buy the courses just to get a chance to work with him if I was a newbie). Take the opportunity, I promise you won’t regret it :slight_smile: (you can search up my name on this page, I have a lot of very interesting topics going for me…)

Write comments as you go as well, they’re incredibly helpful!

Fun fact, after you finish the course, follow along with his third person implementation. It’s an amazing tutorial series he’s currently working on!

Nice :+1:

1 Like

I’ve seen people ask before. The unity courses took years to develop and a lot of work went into prep before authoring the courses. Maybe unreal 6…

Ive not seen any plans for a course. It would take a lot of planning to create one but I think it would most likely be C++ based if it was ever created.

Fair enough. Thank you.

Just wanted to throw my thought out there :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms