Successful Collaboration {Hopefully inspiring}

Here’s the story of our successfull collaboration.

@Vimes wanted to make a game using Unreal. He was inspired by Super Mario and wanted to do that type of game. He went to Unreals’ Marketplace and bought some basic assets to start a level with it. After some time he was asking in the collaboration section of the forum for partners to join, as he wanted more enemies and props. To give the future partner a glance at what he was going to do, he uploaded a short game moment to YouTube and included it in the topic he started.

I was interested in collaboration to improve my skills and practice modeling, especially exporting to game engines. I found his topic and watched his video, which I liked very much. I wrote a message to Vimes and asked him if he needed something atm. He responded fast and I decided I would like to try.

That’s how we started the collaboration. At this early stage, we collaborate very well.
Most important when you start collaborating, is that you treat each other with respect and have the same goals, time frame and have fun doing what you are doing for the team.

Hopefully, others who ask for collaboration will find someone suitable soon :+1:

13 Likes

Yeah, for me I wanted more props like traps, spikes, and things like this, things that I don’t know how to do and when I made the original post, nobody answered me but one day Manu ask if I was interested.

We started to do a few things like traps and objects and a bomb to chase the character and explode to kill him.

That’s the result

In the future we will talk and create a boss, that’s the new little project!

Manu did an awesome job!

14 Likes

awesome

2 Likes

Yeah I saw this elsewhere! Good job guys, it is inspiring!

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms