Subtitle in video

Ho, it is possible to activate subtitle in yours video? Or have the transcripts? Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to GameDev Community!

Well, this site does not have subtitles but there is a solution!

You can access the subtitles on the Udemy site.

If youā€™re not familiar with Udemy, most of the GameDev classes are also hosted there. Udemy has a service that interprets the speech and reproduces the subtitles.

You can use the GameDev migrator to move your courses to Udemy, them youā€™ll be able to access the subtitles. Itā€™s easy!

https://www.gamedev.tv/p/udemy-migrator

Hereā€™s an example:

1 Like

Very nice, @b4t54ndw1ch! I have migrated many courses from Udemy to here. I did not know you could migrate them back, too

1 Like

@bixarrio, to avoid any misunderstandings: You wonā€™t lose the access to the course on the other platform if you use our migrator. No need to migrate ā€œbackā€. If the migration worked, youā€™ll have access to the courses on both platforms. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @Nina. I knew that. I meant I didnā€™t know I can also ā€˜migrateā€™ the courses I bought here to Udemy.

Yeah, I want to assume that most of us found out about GameDev by using Udemy first, but Iā€™m sure that is not always the case.

I would bet that at least 90% of the people here are familiar with Udemy, but I donā€™t want to take it for granted that everyone here would know about Udemy.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms