I am diving full time into learning and practicing Unity. I wrote this out for my steps to reaching my dream job. I was wondering if these make sense. Do I have to many steps in there, or too few? I also feel like shipping games should enter into this equation somewhere. Thoughts?
- Lead Programmer for a new game (3D RPG/Adventure/Strategy) at a small to medium size game studio.
- Step before: System architect at the same studio.
- Step before: Lead Gameplay programmer for a small or medium studio.
- Step before: Gameplay Programmer at a similar studio.
- Step before: Junior Programmer on the type of game I am interested in.
- Step before: Unity Developer/C# Junior programmer.