Starting to get a little lazy with this

Perhaps I’ll revisit this Orc when I have more time but for now I feel it’s more important to learn the skills and keep moving.

4 Likes

Still looks good end result though. There is always more one feels one could do but we have to stop somewhere.

Wow! I have been trying my hardest and my best to get through the Blender character creation course with the wonderful Grant Abbitt, I don’t know if my problems are because I’m a rubbishj artist or whether the Apple Mac desktop amusing does not go very well with Blender. I really need a live teacher to come and see why I’m having so many problems, I am suspicious that it is the Mac because I have heard other people with Macs come across and say they have problems. I love this Orc, you should be really proud of it, you really do have a wonderful talent/gift for art. XXX

How long have you been a student of art, and how long did it take to create this Orc? xxx

Try making the course orc not a human. At least as a first model. Humans are hard. But when you do try a human, make sure you have reference images behind and at the side to use. Get A pose images front ans side of the same person.

1 Like

I got stuck on the b;ender character course, so I’m now taking the blender beginners course, which I’m getting through quite fast xxx

1 Like

Privacy & Terms