Sprite Sheet of random bits, bed, beer, appletree and fireplace

BedBeerAppleTreeFireplacespritesheet

1 Like

‘Beer’ is a bit difficult to recognize.
Bottom glas round, blueish glass color maybe.

Thanks for the feedback I’ll give it a go

1 Like

Beer Improved

Let me know what you think? I changed the glass to be more of a flagon or stein type glass and gave the foam a bit more character and depth.

1 Like

Actually the first glass looked to me to be more of a bottle of beer, so you’re update looks to me to be more of a glass of beer, and I like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

@FedPete suggested a round bottom for the glass, which I agree would be more realistic, but a bit hard to accomplish in such a small pixel image, though perhaps 1 pixel less at each bottom corner might actually accomplish it. I also agree with his comment about the blue-ish color of glass, but again hard to do with such a small pixel image.

1 Like

I did try the one pixel less in each bottom corner but due to where the handle was it kind of looked a bit off, making the handle smaller as well took away from the stein look of the glass.
I agree, with a bigger canvas size this is certainly something I’d like to try. Adding a highlight on the glass could be cool! although at this size I think it may just blend in with the foam at the top of the beer.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms