Spawn function going away

When I start playing the game, the Spawn() function goes away in my player on the game. I can go in while it is playing and put it back and it works fine. The enemy ones work fine, just the player.

What is going on with this?

Goes away? The function is there…

Is it possible that you’re using a different character than the course character? Nothing wrong with that, of course, but sometimes some character makers (cough Synty cough) have issues with scaling…

If you look in the Player’s heirarchy while the game is playing, you might see that the weapon is indeed there… when you zoom in on it, it looks like a little needle.

The solution when this happens is to add a GameObject to your Right and Left Hand transforms. Set these objects to have a scale of 100,100,100, and change your Right and Left Hand Transforms in Fighter to these new GameObjects.

Sorry, I did not explain this well. The spawn function is to bring a UI in to show the damage that is being done. When I just went in to take a screenshot of what it was doing, everything is now working the way it should, not sure why but it is.

Not sure what happened there, then. I’m glad you’re up and running.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms