Sound not working... but I fixed it

My problem was I had adjusted my pitch to a negative value in the audiosource… For whatever reason with PlayOneShot that makes it not work at all even though if you adjust the pitch in play to negative it will finish but then never play again. Found it out by just removing the audiosource and then creating a new one with defaults lol. Odd little quirk and spent a bit of time wondering why my audio just died on me even though I was following the code in the video.

So for those having some issues try just removing your audiosource and adding a new one to see if that helps. I wonder if there is a way to have the negative pitch without breaking it though…

3 Likes

I know Im late but man If I could kiss your forehead I would, I spend whole day trying everything except resetting the values, life saver man

THANK YOU SO MUCH I spent FOREVER trying to fix this problem and the whole reason was I had made the pitch negative to give my audio a deeper sound. I wish I could have the negative pitch work with it but I’m so glad it’s at least playing now :smiley:

Privacy & Terms