Something is wrong Armature did not append

Here is a screen print of before (top) and after (bottom) when I tried to append the armature to the bouncing sphere. It does not append! As you can see in the pictures, there is no listed in the outliner at all. I have tried this multiple time with no success. I tried a different file with a bouncing cube and it didn’t work either. I have no idea what is wrong or what I may be doing wrong as I followed the lecture multiple times after trying this on my own for the challenge. Any suggestions?

Well, I fixed this after reviewing the last few lectures. It seems I wasn’t appending the Armature from the object folder (object is the ball) but from the blend files Armature file (which actually had nothing in it). Sigh, It would be nice if my brain always comprehended what was being said. It was clear in the lectures more than once and I missed understanding the concept. That is what makes these challenges great. Makes you THINK!

I finished this lecture without a problem. The Bouncing ball I did wasn’t much different in its animation from my previous animation so no sense in posting an animation that looks almost like the last one I posted.

1 Like

If its any consolation i did the same thing at first :wink:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms