Some parts of ground being rendered as white when doing dino exercise

I was doing dino exercise and got it way I like it.
It was showing just fine in render preview but when I choose Render->Render image there is white color on the ground. It is quite nice as it was melting snow, but still I like to know what is wrong :slight_smile: Tried to adjust lights etc. It does it with both renderer, EEVEE and CYCLES.

2 Likes

Ok, I got it. It was that landscape that was saved to spares collection. I removed “eye” symbol but “camera” symbol was still active. Original landscape was higher than modified in some points and it did not have shader :smiley:

4 Likes

Well worked out. A not uncommon thing to happen, but once you have seen it happen like this now you will be more aware of that part of Blender, and the usefulness of those icons.

Welcome to this site.
Take some time to look around and take part, support, and encourage other students.

4 Likes

Yeah i’m sure ive made very simular mistakes many time, well done on your problem solving its half the work on learning blender lol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms