Some LoadErrors

Hi guys

Recently some strange error logs has started to appear after loading whole project… I am pasting logs

LoadErrors:Error: Error /Game/FirstPersonCPP/Maps/FirstPersonExampleMap : Failed import for MotionControllerComponent /Game/FirstPersonCPP/Blueprints/FirstPersonCharacter.Default__FirstPersonCharacter_C:L_MotionController
LoadErrors:Error: Error /Game/FirstPersonCPP/Maps/FirstPersonExampleMap : Failed import for MotionControllerComponent /Game/FirstPersonCPP/Blueprints/FirstPersonCharacter.Default__FirstPersonCharacter_C:R_MotionController
LoadErrors:Error: Error /Game/FirstPersonCPP/Maps/FirstPersonExampleMap : Failed import for SceneComponent /Game/FirstPersonCPP/Blueprints/FirstPersonCharacter.Default__FirstPersonCharacter_C:VR_MuzzleLocation

Does anyone has an idea what is wrong?

Thanks

Hi,

This seems to be related to having an instance of the FirstPersonCharacter blueprint inside the level. For me there was one included by default in FirstPersonExampleMap.

I’ve “fixed” the issue by removing the instance from the level (ie. select it in the world and hit delete).

This doesn’t seem to change the game in any way. The player just spawns (with the same blueprint) wherever the PlayerStart is.

hi guys,

I’m also getting a build error

can someone help?

Privacy & Terms