I decided to finish off the Number UI game by adding a few images. I ‘think’ I correctly followed the process that was used in the Text101 lesson.
- Drag and drop Prison.png from file system to the Assets window (ensuring it was imported as sprite (2D and UI), sprite mode single.
- Drag Prison asset to the canvas
- Notice it’s extremely small compared to the canvas.
- Attempt to get image to a decent size using either of 2 methods (neither worked for me):
- First attempt: In the inspector for the instance of the image Change Transform Scale to 100
- Second attempt: Reset transform scale to 1, and instead set the Asset Pixels Per Unit to 1 in the inspector (It was at 100 by default)
- Show Game Window
The textual elements are visible but not my image
All elements should be visible
Any help greatly welcomed!
Will add more images in a followup post