Smooth Waypoint Follower Script πŸ“„

Thank you Zaneris for this script it solved my issue.
Awesome.

1 Like

SO much better! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awesome! Thanks!

The only issue I am having is when invoking a method you cannot pass any parameters to the method. You need to invoke a method that calls the original method you want to invoke with the parameters already set.

For example if I wanted to invoke the method

public void foo(int bar) {
// stuff
}

I would need to create a method

public void foobar() {
foo(3);
}

and invoke foobar with the script.

This is awesome! Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

This is really cool. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

thanks for the script. it is soo much better than the standard one

1 Like

Awesome job!! Thank you for the script. Would love to see what projects you’re working on these days.

1 Like

Hello im using Unity 2018.1.6f1 (64-bit) and the script its not working.
I have 10 waypoints in my project and in the begining of the game sprints to wp 5 later to continue at normal speed.
Im providing a list of issues:
-The Varying Speed (Enabled) For example to stop the ship in certain waypoint or reduce its speed [NOT WORKING].
-The Invoke Methods (Enabled) For example to reset the game in certain waypoint [NOT WORKING].

Im going to look for a solution, if any has already solved this issue please share.

Thanks alot bro, been struggling with the speed issue but now i am all good, once again thanks a lot ^^

Many thanks for sharing this script, Zaneris! Had so much trouble with speed (at the starting point and could not change speed afterwards), now, with your script, all works like a swiss clock! Take care.

Wow! So much smoother. A thousand thanks!!!

Thanks for the improvements, this makes a world of difference.

Thanks you a lot, this really made things much better.

Hello, I would like to know what I have to modify to travel the waypoint in a certain time, that is, the speed of the model will depend on the time given

respect

Very great script! Really smooth and easy to use. Thanks!

It helped a lot! Thanks!

Hi,
haven’t had an salvation of WaypointCurcuit issue until I got your script, which was the best solution:)
Thanks!

Hello, first of all great script.

I am using this in Unity 2019.1. I am haviong trouble assigning invoke methods to waypoints. I check the box for invoke on the editor, but when i click play the checkbox toggles off and the method is not called.
Can you help me with this?

Thank You, Zaneris. This works soooooo much better!

Privacy & Terms