Smart UV project

6 Likes

I added the cinder block texture to all the wall window and door pieces.
I need to decide if I will keep this material or change it for something else.

For Indoor and outdoor I will be using different materials.

Front View (outdoor):

*Back View (Indoor):

@Bram_van_Vliet
Hi Bram, very well done, nice job!
At this stage i went through a very good tutorial/explanation about “physically based rendering” from Andrew Price aka Blenderguru. I use his textures from poliigon.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3wghbZ-Vh4
I recommend everyone to watch his works. And also Gleb Alexandrov from CreativeShrimp. He has also amazing tutorials/tips and tricks.

1 Like

Good morning @Richard_Vekony I know the tutorials from Andre Price they are great. He is one of the few blender people who inspired me to start using Blender. I already followed some of his tutorials, but I didn’t watch this tutorial yet, I just put it on my to watch list. :slight_smile:

Do you know good tutorials from Gleb Alexandrov which might come handy for this course?

Kind regards
Bram

Hi @Bram_van_Vliet, yeah they are my heroes also :smiley:
I just finished a very nice tutorial from Gleb about displacement and i tried what can i do with it.
Here is the video, it contains several technics, what i used starts at 19:05.

I googled a good quality picture to start with and here is the result. Its just a test, the light setup was silly, its not lighting up the needed parts :slight_smile: anyway i like it very much. I just need to make better sandstone material for the tomb.

1 Like

Wow… :open_mouth: that’s an awesome tutorial… I can see how to use this in our scene :smiley:
I’m going to put this on my to watch list… getting some more homework :joy:
Thanks for sharing these tutorials with me… I will show my result pretty soon

1 Like

Privacy & Terms