Slick sign up

Loved the slick sign up, forum’s colours are a bit gloomy.

Happy to be here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gravatar has now appeared, must be web connection :slight_smile: Nice

Welcome Mikey!

Is it the background colour you’d like to improve? If so can you suggest a dark hex colour for me to try?

000000 Quite dark I believe :wink:

I like the awards for using features like editing and emojis

Let me turn off Flux to assess

Colour isn’t so glooomy with flux of
I’ll get my coat…
f

I’ll try black, but may not differentiate top bar enough

I quite like the grey, some links are in a blue which makes them a little harder to see if I’m not sitting quite right when looking at the laptop screen. I do like the black banner with the greene logo/writing. This thread however has the title ein a dark grey on the black which makes it harder to read, as is the “site feedback” text under it. :slight_smile:

Agreed, perhaps something a little darker that this just to contrast with the med grey items

The drop down menu next to the profile picture has a goblin green background with dark blue again for the links which doesn’t quite contrast perhaps as well as it could. Sorry, I have started the nit picking now which I didn’t want to do…

@Michael_Bridges started it! :stuck_out_tongue:

@BenTristem en Doesn’t need much, try a setting of #222222

@Rob Ooo we can @ people :smiley:

Very nice on mobile too. There is definitely some tweaking to be done on style but I’m loving the over all experience.:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @Rob , I’ve asked my designer to create a palette.

This is fulid and reactive without refreshing too :slight_smile: Hey Sam!

hehe, I know, I was hoping I would earn a badge for it :smiley:

I was about to pop up a link to one of those online colour palette sites where it give you complimentary and contrasting colours etc… I will leave in the capable hands of your designer :slight_smile:

Love the gamefication, makes me want to find other things I could do… Was surprised I didn’t get one for a picture

2 Likes

Is that uploaded, or linked to Michael?

Uploaded from a google search for sad puppy haha :wink:

1 Like

It’s pinged some notifications to Chrome too which is very cool… I have found the “quote whole post” icon, was trying to work out how to make the replies to specific replies more obvious… that’s just a case of me learning the tools :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms