Simple question

Hello there,

I have a simple question, I am a begginer at programming, never done it, but I want to learn and make games, I have purchased “Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games” and I am 1/4 way there (stopped half way in Bull Cows game).

Im facing a problem, every lecture onwards, I feel like it is getting difficult for me, I can follow a lecture and do what I am told to, but I dont really understand what I am doing untill I repeat the lecture few times. Now I am at the point that i mostly understand the code but if I am asked to make (lets say the TripleX game) I would probobly fail. Its not that I dont want to, its just hard and I was never a great student at math or some logical oriented classes.

So my question is, what is the better route, to learn BluePrints and learn C++ after or do my best, spend alot of time, but conquer C++ and then learn BluePrints?

I am passionate of learning and I will learn C++, just curious that I made mistake by starting with C++ and not BluePrints?

Need some clarification here…

Thank you!

I would suggest trying to do something on your own and try to incorporate stuff you’ve learned.

Just try the most basic things you can think of and implement them. For an example ask the user for an operation to perform like addition, then two values, then compute the answer.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms