Shrinking ball and paddle

I have my three levels. The ball and paddle shrink .25 with each level… I had to add a new first level so I could beat a level. Hard little game… omg… Glad to know how to slow it down now. It’s gives me a fighting chance of beating it!!! :slight_smile:

The speeds are set at .5, .8 and .9.

Jenn

3 Likes

Very nice season themed levels and lvl display.
At level 7, will there still be a ball and a paddle, I wonder?
Congrats on the idea, looking forward to play the game:)

1 Like

The blocks might get smaller too… I can speed it up!!!

1 Like

Hello! I have a question, how did you change the pixel per unit of the ball to make it smaller at each level?
Thank you!

In inspector, I changed the scale of the ball and repositioned it over the rescaled paddle in each scene.

My settings:
Level 1 - large size
Ball-large

paddle-large

Level 2 - medium size
Ball-medium

paddle-medium

Level 3 - smallest size
ball-small

paddle -small

Hope this helps…
Jenn

1 Like

Here’s a better pic for you. I decreased the paddle in increments of .25. It’s position stayed the same. The ball was also decreased in increments of .25. I had to change it’s position downward .1 as the size of the paddle decreased so it would rest on top of the paddle… this pic is better for viewing comparison.

You will prob have to open the picture in another windows and increase the size to view it properly.

of each size.

1 Like

oh thank you very much! I first thought you had changed the pixel per unit of the sprite and I was wondering how this was possible. Thank you very much again for the explanation!!

1 Like

You are very welcome…

Privacy & Terms