Show Your Pretend Platformer Screenshot

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Great scene with nice player and objects!

@AbyssBorne

Amazing scene, with nice environment and player, cool platforms too!

Here’s my pretend platformer

1 Like

Here’s my silly little pretend platformer xD

1 Like

Nice rope swing that you implemented, nice spikes that you put as well, nice scene!

@Thesair

Very creative character and awesome platforms, I love the depth looks, amazing work!

1 Like

I love all the details and colors in the scene, great work!

1 Like

Hello, here’s my simple pretend platformer !

1 Like

and here is mine

1 Like

Pretty funny facial expression on the player, nice platforms and obstacles in the scene as well, awesome job!

@Nori

I like the details on the platforms, nice scene, and great work with the player, nicely done

@Shinxy_Boy

Looks like the character is about to fall in lava🤣, nice level design, and great platforms, great job!

1 Like

I like the vibrant colors in your scene, nice idea of putting a sun as well, good characters too, nicely done!

I think this is the right place, here is my platformer for fun.

1 Like

Amazing job, I love the characters here, good color, nice work!

Here is mine I am excited for Unity and would like to add some Blender assets here :clap:
Thanks for the discounts :nerd_face: :grinning:

2 Likes

Nice horse/dog thing! It’s a brand new animal :laughing:

2 Likes

yeah I found myself tweaking the mouth for 15 minutes :sweat_smile: and after zooming out it was too late already :smiley:

1 Like

Unity is a pretty fun engine, I myself have done it for a while, good to see you are hoping in, your artistic side is already showing with this pretend platformer, the human and the animal looks great with lots of details especially with the hair, nice environment as well, I cant wait to see what you create with unity!

:pray: :grinning: thanks for your encouraging words

1 Like

Privacy & Terms