Show and tell!

My Island with a Village and a Lighthouse is getting some beautification!
I can say that I realize how to fill the materials slots and manipulate the colour shades better.
So, here it is, still not finished:
Screenshot 2024-04-18 085307
Screenshot 2024-04-18 085655
Screenshot 2024-04-18 085704

Thank you for the help and the advises!

8 Likes

You are definitely tracking with the class on this one. Are you using F12 to render the screenshots or just grabbing the work area to share? I like seeing both for sure. The lessons taught in this course have been very insightful. Especially snapping the camera to view, and ctrl+alt+0 for the viewport rendering. That has helped me a lot with camera positioning.

Mmm, I wasn’t able to render it! Don’t ask, because I can’t tell for real what’s going on. So, I use an alternative of F12, because… guess what…F12 is not working on my laptop. LOL Yay! So just grab the region, and even didn’t care to move the cursor… I was a bit tired already.

I will try ctrl+alt+0 for sure!

Another option for you is to use the navbar method. Once you’ve properly setup your camera by using the keyboard shortcut “n” to select the ‘view’ tab, and check the box for ‘camera to view’, use the “ctrl+alt+0” method to grab the camera to the view you like and then follow the navbar method in this photo :slight_smile:
Render-Option

Hope that helps!
viewport-option

Privacy & Terms