Should i buy unity3D course when i finished unity2D course?

, ,

Hey guys i nearly finished unity 2D course and it wasn’t too much challenging to me. Should i start 3D course next or continue with RPG course. i dont want to waste my time and i dont want to miss any knowledge.

Hi BatuBoy,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

Learning something is never a waste of time.

If you completed the Unity 2D course and feel familiar with Unity, you could try to start with the RPG course. If you feel like you are missing knowledge, you could enrol in the Unity 3D course, complete it and go back to the RPG course.

Do what you feel is best for you. We all are individual learners, so there is no “right” and “wrong” when it comes to learning.

Did this help?

See also:

Ofcourse it helps. I’m going to start RPG course next.
Thank you!..

So you’re aware, there are different game concepts taught in the 3d course than the 2d course, some of which aren’t covered at all in the RPG series courses. That’s not to discourage you from beginning the RPG course (in fact, I’m looking forward to seeing you there), but to encourage you to consider taking the 3d course at some point in the future just to learn some concepts that don’t relate at all to the RPG series. What we’re looking for in the RPG series is a familiarity with the Unity Editor, and a working knowledge of the basics of C#. All of these pre-requisites are met by either the 2D or 3D course.

Amen!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms