Short movie coming soon!

Hey everyone! Probably it’s a little bit too early to announce, but I am making a short movie (or animated short) for a school competition. Hopefully the project will be done until February. This is the image which I showed in the school as a preview of my project. I shared it already in the Q&A because I needed some help, and Marc recommended to share it with you too, @Michael_Bridges . What do you think about it? Is there anything perhaps that I should improve or change?

4 Likes

That looks awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

I’m so glad you decided to share these look awsome. How long have you been doing blender?

1 Like

And I am really glad that you are supporting me :smile:
I started Blender at 2016 summer. :smiley:

Hi Tiberris,

Excuse the name difference as set up my forum account before I was a teaching assistant.
I am really pleased you decided to come over from the Q&A and share this here, Michael is busy but he really does enjoy seeing work like this.

Marc

1 Like

Looks amazing!

I would add scuffs, dent dust and dirt, suffers from the bane of CG, looks too clean :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome, I look forward to seeing the final short.
I agree that it needs a little bit of roughing up. Give it a few dings and a nice coat of filth.
Keep up the good work.

I am happy because of it. :blush:
I have seen you on the forum a few times. It was pretty weird that both of you have exactly the same profile picture. Now it all makes sense :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! I have already added a lot of scratches to make it look like an old robot, but dirt? Actually it is a good idea, I should try it out. Thanks for advice :smile:

I will do some changes for sure :smiley:
Thanks!

Privacy & Terms