Shatter The Silence: My Block Breaker Game

My block breaker game! Break the musical notes and hear the familiar public domain tunes! I included a pause screen, level selector, lives and ability to slow down and speed up.

2 Likes

I think this game is cool! It would be useful If there was a way to view the controls after starting because I instantly forgot.

1 Like

Really cool game, I like the concept.

I think you could change the game a little bit to make a better use of this idea of musical notes, maybe make it less “block breaker” and turn in it more into your own thing, like keep the idea of the block breaker but maybe not being able to die… I know that might sound weird, but this whole idea, to me, might benefit a lot from decreasing the challenge and just let the player have fun with the music.

Anyway, you created an amazing game! You should be proud! The idea behind it is truly amazing.

1 Like

Thanks for playing!
Great point about the instructions! I will try to figure out how to add that smoothly. Something to keep in mind for future games too!

Thanks for playing!

I totally hear you on the less block breaker nature. I have a few ideas on how to make this a bit different, but I don’t have to skills to enact them yet. A nice casual pace game would be good. An idea to revisit in a few months.

Privacy & Terms