Share your simple Sandbox

I’ve got a nice Angle, and I need to add some more elements, which is kind of interesting

1 Like

Basic sandbox village

1 Like

I have assets that I’ve purchased over the years, and decided to give them a try while taking this course. So, my not so simple sandbox:

8 Likes

Just finished my little sandbox with a small forest and a mountain range

2 Likes

Backed off the other assets and packs until I learn more. I was frustrating myself.

1 Like

Ahhh!!! And now that I did that, I got the free kit from kitbash3d! I want to go and play with these models!

1 Like

I’ve gotten a little carried away.

13 Likes

I used some Assets I bought a long time ago.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for telling us about this. Just grabbed it too!

4 Likes

Hello) I saw so great ideas here! My sand box simple, but I proud of it! :wink:

1 Like

Hi, Rick I am your past student and very thankful to gamedev.tv for getting us the most amazing and knowledge course. Today I am able to develop my own games. Currently I have uploaded a game over the play store I want you and other gamedev.tv to take a look over it. I want the feedback from my old teachers so request you have a look over my game.

Here are the links to paid as well as free versions of my game:
paid-

free-

Thank you for your time…

1 Like

here is the latest.

3 Likes

Hello guys,

I have started your course from the beginning again. Hopefully this time I will finished it :slight_smile:
Anyway here is my SandBox. Based on some of Yours assets and some free from asset store. I hope after finish of this course I will be able to do my first game :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Awesome job guys! Keep it up! :fire:

Has anyone tried using the Gaia asset? I’m thinking this might be a good opportunity to finally use it (got it in a Humble Bundle two years ago!) as I haven’t had a good reason yet!

I figure I won’t have any issues with the future content in the course as it seems very well regarded but thought I’d ask anyway.

Had a little fun with it. I will most likely keep adding and tweaking as the course goes on (As most of us will!)

2 Likes

Starting super simple.

4 Likes

Simplicity is key :key:

2 Likes

This is awesome.

Privacy & Terms