Share your simple Sandbox

You guys are creating awesome content! I’m loving it!

1 Like

Decided to rebuild the sandbox to make it a little less dreary. I love the new terrain system/tools and just using it to prototype with is starting to remind me of some of the old school map editors I have used in the past. I spent about 1-2 hrs redesigning and also creating a neighbor terrain that you do not see.

13 Likes

10 Likes

I couldn’t resist spending a bit of time to make a joyful environment with some hills and forest do demonstrate an abandoned village on the road. And who knows what was it? Maybe just a local farmers house, or… it was an inn for tired traders or travelers. It’s worth to make a stop here to discover this place and Gods know what could be found here… a hidden treasure, a fragment of the lost story or your destiny.

6 Likes

Basic level design. Tried using the white texture for a snowy vibe. Also tried to create a path with multiple entry/exit points and thanks to the mountains, i got the idea of trying to show that the path was made by chiseling and shaping the mountains. Hopefully will end up with a better result with the progressing of the game. cheers!

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

Here is my random simple sandbox.

4 Likes

Level design can be really time consuming cause you’re always really trying to cross that fine line between unsatisfied and satisfied, which in my opinion and case takes up several hours. Nonetheless, after giving the asset store a few visits, tweaking miniscule details and some camera angles, here’s what i finally decided to continue with for my game. Would highly appreciate ideas/feedback. Cheers!

11 Likes

Basic world :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My mountain village and path to the mines.

7 Likes

Nice lightning effect :+1:

5 Likes

My Sandbox :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Basic Hilly Village Setup

3 Likes

My sandbox.

16 Likes

Nice and simple

2 Likes

Your basic small village.