Share Your 1.5 Page GDD With Us

Since this is my first project and I’m not expecting it to be perfect I thought I’d go with something a little wacky.

3 Likes

I made a slight change: Instead of Reference games I put Reference material.

1 Like

Here is mine…

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

I’m planning on a Cyberpunk themed RPG, a mix of diablo and Shadowrun, with a focus on táctical combat.

Project NetCore

2 Likes

Here is mine :wink: not yet finished but a first concept

2 Likes

GDD03

2 Likes

Me and my friend are making a game next to our final thesis, for fun.

2 Likes

My game is thematically inspired by games like The Last of Us and Fallout 3, but is going to be a combination of Diablo-style combat and traditional looting/crafting mechanics. At this stage I’m struggling to have much in the way of original ideas or a vision of how I want the final product to look, but I’m confident the details will work themselves out if I keep my inspirations in mind and press on with production :slight_smile:

Full GDD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZzGDKbQ4v4J0Gavhr4ZemzKgcdWP4wog3QIe32nZEak/edit?usp=sharing

3 Likes

My GDD takes a bit of a departure from Rick’s but not too far I hope.

3 Likes

I love seeing how much passion everyone has for their GDD and their games.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!! I just started the RPG course and I would like to share my GDD. The story is based on a novel I wrote and published. Please, tell me what you think!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Screenshot below - after my coding skills have been beefed up in the course, I’m looking to make a classic SM64 3D platformer.

5 Likes

All of your GDDs are incredible! Everyone keep it up!

I just binged through both Avengers Infinity War and Endgame, the other night, so now this is happening…

4 Likes

This is a long term game, Please give me your thoughts.

2 Likes

Looking good man! Can’t wait to see your progress throughout the year!

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Been wanting to do game dev for a long time. Found this courses and I believe it can really get it going this time. Here’s my GDD

1 Like

Privacy & Terms