Shader Graph and VR/AR Courses

Hi guys!

Do you plan to make a Shader Graph course (or do you already have this content in any)? It’s great to learn how to config shaders in Blender Nodes (Michael really make me being interested in that haha), but since Unity is my focus, it would be even greater to learn how to apply these effects with Unity Shader Graphs

Another topic that I’m curious about is VR and AR since every course I already tried seems a bit limited on content and, unfortunately, outdated.

We dont but i believe Penny De Byl has this course for shaders already.
At the moment our roadmap is a bit full with Unreal being remastered and a maths for games course so i couldnt see us doing looking at it before summer or into Q4

Hope this helps

1 Like

Hi Jonas,

If you are interested in Shader Graph, you could take a look at Wilmer’s and Rick’s “Unity Tech Art: Realistic Lighting For Game Development”.

Penny de Byl seems to cover HLSL/Cg only in her Unity shader course.

See also:

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer! =)
Penny De Byl’s shader course it’s great, indeed! But it’s focused into programming shaders from scratch, if I remember well she doesn’t talk about Shader Graphs (not sure).

Hey Nina!
Cool! I’ll buy it and keep in the line as next course to start! Thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks @Nina I wasnt aware how far Wilmer had progressed in the art course.
Guess its time to update my knowledge there too!

Thanks for that and probably see you in there at some point @jonasca from a student side of things :slight_smile:

Haha see you there irresistiblejelly!

yeah wilmer put a whole heap of extra stuff up, check his updates too as theres loads of other stuff hes added to his site

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms