Settings disappear when game is playing

Good day everyone.

I have difficultly controlling the rocket like Rick and Tim control the rocket in the course, my Rocket have the exact same settings as in the course.

I’m not sure if it also happen in everybody’s games but I see some of the Rigidbody constrains disappear when I run the game. I have also copied the code from the website but the settings still disappear. I have also experienced that the Game just stops responding when I try to make changes to any setting while the game is playing.

Anybody with similar issues?

See picture below.

A trap you can easily fall in is that any changes you make in the inspector while the game is playing is lost when you exit play mode. If you want your settings to stay you must make them while you are not in play mode :slight_smile:

Did that help or did I misunderstand your question?

Hi Niclassg

Thanks for your reply, but you misunderstood my question.
The “Freeze Rotation” X and Y is ticked before I run the game, as you can see in the screen print while the game is running the X and Y tick is not showing.

Hi Nico,

Unfortunately, freezing the rotation did not work as expected. Ben fixes the issue in lecture “Spit & Polish” (currently #71).

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms