Setting Timers - Part2?

Hi everyone,

I am up to 6:55 mark on the video where we are supposed to be able to get our character killed off and about to just restart the game. However at this mark I am running the game and the 3rd person character has disappeared (cannot be shot and therefore cannot die) and I cannot figure out why there is a problem?!? I have been over the code a number of times trying to follow the logic.

I have tried rolling back the code manually to where it did work before this lecture but couldn’t manage that either. So I need some help to figure this out. I dodn’t know what I would need to post to get the help I need to get this up and running. So would anyone be able to specify what I should post to figure out where the error would be.

To anyone who is willing to help here is a big thankyou in advance.

Regards.

In the meantime I managed to find what was stopping me from rolling back for some reason the KIllEmAll Blueprint wasn’t set as the GameMode. When I know it originally was because it was working correctly.

Fun and games. So now that is set I might be able to get it to work?!? Now to watch this lecture again and see what happens when I redo the blueprint for the APlayerController.

Finally success - I am sorry I bothered you all but I had been stuck on this for hours and only got in working a few moments ago.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms