Self Introduction and My Experience

Hello, my name is Arbhy Adityabrahma and I’m from Indonesia. You can call me Arbhy. I’m always feel bad at math. Back then when I was on my high school, my teacher be like just gave me some compliment because my diligent, but never about my skill itself. I’m realizing how bad am I; never got so-high score and always stuck in minimum score or less no matter how long time that I’ve spent for learning math. So, I wanna make a change for myself and also for the better future. For me, math isn’t just about math. It’s one of skills that can be implemented to any aspect of life.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Gerardo Ventura and I want to become a game programmer. My desire is to understand the mathematical concepts in order to achieve my goal. I haven’t been in school for 4 years now. I hated math in high school because I had no motive to learn math and it was hard. But now I do, so I look forward to learning as much as I can. Let’s become better together.

1 Like

I want to join too! Can I? I suck at math too and I want to become a game programmer as well. Math is not my strong point, and I can’t get better at it.

1 Like

yes, don’t give up. I suck too, but I’m willing to try. I believe we both will get better even though it my not feel like that in the beginning. Good luck.

1 Like

Good luck to you too mate!

Hello dear user!you can be a 3d designer and you can create 3d models without high knowledge mathematics!Think about that.

1 Like

I know some blender and I have made few models too(I learned that from GameDev.tv), and now I’m here learning unreal, I actually want to become an Indie game developer.

1 Like

I am 17 years old and I also do modeling like and but I also do not know mathematics very well. You can become a 3D designer or a programmer who creates animation on games in 3D, I just advised you, I personally want to become a 3D art designer.
I wish you a good friend

1 Like

I’m 14, and I’ve decided to go as a programmer. I think someday we can make a game today. When I and my friend were 11, we decided to become game developers. I stuck to it, but my friend didn’t, he went ahead with web dev. He wanted to become an artist too. And now I do art and programming all by myself. Once I finish programming, I’ll message you, and if you’re up, we can surely make some games together. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Wish you luck mate!!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms