Select Control Points in Godot 4.2 doesn't seem to be working

Hi all, anyone else in Godot 4.2 having an issue where even though you select the “Select Control Point” function, clicking and dragging on a specific point doesn’t seem to affect the handles. Oddly the “Output” window does show “SEt Curve Point tilt” when I click and drag but nothing happens in the editor.

1 Like

After a bunch of fiddling it seems you can get the handles but you have to change the view off of orthagonal and then pull out handles because it seems the tilt handle is selected by default and there’s no way to get at the other bezier handles without getting to the point from an angle

2 Likes

Hi mmmmmmdonuts,

We have reported this as a bug to Godot as you are correct from the top view the handles are obscured so making them unclickable.

Thanks for the heads up on this

2 Likes

Just as an additional note on this some students have reported that going into wireframe view can help with selecting the handles.

I’m using 4.2 & I found that while you’re in “select control points,” if you hit ‘e’ to go into rotate mode, you can rotate the point so that you can get it to curve too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms