Section 39, Using if Statements in C++

Hi, After completing this section, when I try and run the program, I’m getting the following error:

Severity Code Description Project Project Rank Path File Line Column Category Source Suppression State Tool
Error LNK2019 unresolved external symbol “struct FBullCowCount __cdecl BullCowCount(void)” (?BullCowCount@@YA?AUFBullCowCount@@XZ) referenced in function “public: struct FBullCowCount __thiscall FBullCowGame::SubmitGuess(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits,class std::allocator >)” (?SubmitGuess@FBullCowGame@@QAE?AUFBullCowCount@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z) BullsCowGame 1 E:\Unity\New Course - C++ with Unreal\BullsandCows\Section_2\BullsCowGame E:\Unity\New Course - C++ with Unreal\BullsandCows\Section_2\BullsCowGame\FBullCowGame.obj 1 1 Build Link

I’ve tried following the link, and also have re-ran the section to make sure the coding is the same, but I’m still getting the error. Any help with this would be great, as I’m at a loss as to what I’ve done wrong.

Many Thanks

Simon

Privacy & Terms