Section 1 work | My first blender project

Hey all! name’s Imm and here’s my work on section 1 lectures: duplication, transform, basic lighting. I also play around with sculpt mode and some modifier, but I can already tell there are a lot lot more to learn. I’m new to this community thing, love to hear your thought!

9 Likes

Welcome to this site.

Very good little scene for a first Blender project.

Push on through the course and pick up more ways to do things. Perfectly fine to play with other bits not covered yet, but sometimes you can get bogged down and frustrated when things do not work as you expect.

2 Likes

Fine example!
Just follow the course and challenges. Show your work!

1 Like

Thank you for warning me! I’ll keep that in mind :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! I can’t wait for what’s coming

I really like the scene. I look at it and my imagination just wants to fill in the details of the story here. As far as feedback on the model itself. My background being: Absolute Newbie currently on Lesson 13 of the Blender Course: My feedback is wow! That’s great! I look forward to making similar models like this myself someday. I appreciate you sharing your work with us. :grinning:

2 Likes

Well done, it’s looking good!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I also still have a long way to go too, there are much much more things that I want to put to this scene but still don’t know how to do it. Stay tune for my progress! ;p

2 Likes

Thanks!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Privacy & Terms