Section 1 Final Challenge in Blneder 2.8 - Mill by the lake

Hello!

I’ve just finished my project for the Final Challenge in Section 1 and I would like to share it with you.
It’s a Mill by the lake.

Any comment will be appreciated.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Welcome to this site.
Very nice early stage basic building.

The wheel side might benefit from some timber infill like the door side?
The tiles appear to have no thickness, lack overlap too. Plus seem more like strips of corrugated iron. Though the overall effect is fine.

2 Likes

The design looks so great. I love your little medieval mill house. The ground floor looks a little weird, like the house is made to sit on a pedestal, not a foundation. Maybe you can play with the design there a bit more. The roof looks cool too. Did you make it with textures or with individual tiles?

2 Likes

Hello!

Thanks for your comment. I do realize that there arę few things I should work on but I thought that I shouldn’t spend too much time on it as it’s only the beggining of the course. I look forward to learn even more and hopefully making my model even better.

Hi!

I’m glad to hear that you liked my model. I do realize that it might look a little raw for now but I’m planning to make it better in the future.
As for the ground floor it is meant to be textured so it looks like it’s made of bricks. I haven’t used a single texture in my model yet.

Cheers!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing the updated version then. I’m sure it’s gonna be amazing!

1 Like

Great project, nice proportions.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms