Section 1 - Final challenge : Haunted Mansion

This is the updated version ;

12 Likes

Spooky …
I would bring some variation in the yellow windows.
Every room lit evenly … ?

3 Likes

sure … i actually wanted it to be glass window …i was successful in creating the material but not the effect actually… no light placed behind it resulted in the same effect as emission i could use some help with that and its actually more point lights in the opposite cuz emissions werent strong enough maybe thats the reason its so inconsistent ill work on that for sure :+1:

it looks so cool…loved it

1 Like

Great scene especially for end of section 1.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. I think the small window at the top left (attic?) would really give it a spooky feeling.

1 Like

Looks great. Good job. I also think that it would make the scene even better if you play with the colors coming from windows ( make it somewhere darker, try to add some different color as well)

1 Like

i did change it like soon after i got the first reply but am i supposed to post it as another ? Do we have an option to add to prev posts?

1 Like

You can edit old post.
Or just give a reply to an message.
Or add a new reply to the topic.

Just add a reply, later readers need to see what changes were made, how it made a difference. Helps others learn.

2 Likes

still not used to this ui but i jus edited the post if that works

yeah i edited the post and added the updated version thanks

1 Like

i uploaded an updated version lemme know if i could improve it further

1 Like

Good improvement. :+1:Really nice. I personally liked more the moon color which you used in scene 1. You can also add some touches of moonlight to the building to connect the house with the environment. Since the moonlight hits the surface of the building it should reflect some moonlight.

3 Likes

I’m really liking the update. Moving it back a bit from the camera has added to the atmosphere of the scene. Now I think it looks spookier than the original because, well, who would step up that close to a spookie house? Nicely done. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms