Section 1 Final Challenge - a little crane moving Suzannes around

Hi there!

For the final challenge, I decided to try out building a crane. And as I wanted something that it could move around, I thought why not some gleamy Suzannes :slight_smile: I had some trouble rendering the background image in the second image (which I had added to the world in the camera settings, I can see it when looking through the camera but not when rendering). Also the rendering with cycles looked a bit strange so I kept the default rendering engine.

Feedback and ideas are welcome!!

Cheers
Nicolas

9 Likes

Looks cool!

Cycles as a path tracing rendering engine takes time to get used to. But if used correctly the results are so much better (and takes much more time to render :sweat_smile:) . I think it’s explained more later on in the course. If my memory is failing me, I recommend researching it (look up especially how to use AI denoiser and how to set up lighting).

1 Like

Great and exiting points of views.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedbacks!

Cycles as a path tracing rendering engine takes time to get used to. But if used correctly the results are so much better (and takes much more time to render :sweat_smile:) . I think it’s explained more later on in the course. If my memory is failing me, I recommend researching it (look up especially how to use AI denoiser and how to set up lighting).

Thanks, looking forward to learning more about these options in the course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms