Sculping IS SUPER Fun!

Thank you so much Grant and game dev for this course. I was nervous about learning sculpting but this class really helped me get comfortable with it and I found it to be really fun. Here is my final result, it’s very different from the one in the class but I wanted to try something different and use the learned tools to create something for me. For my first ever sculpt it’s not to bad.

8 Likes

Very nice sculpting for a first one ! Keep up the good work !

I am also following the course but I’m not even at the half of it so can’t wait to get to the sculpt part although I fear it is hard to sculpt… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Very nice and great that you made it all your own character.

Welcome to this site.
Take some time to look around and take part, support, and encourage other students.

1 Like

Thank you, I was really scared and put off learning sculpting for a while but honestly I find now that modeling is way more difficult for me. LOL Definitely done be afraid of sculpting! I found that Sculpting gave me a freedom more then modeling has and I am excited now to add both into my workflow . I am still a beginner but I can definitely see a difference I my works over time.

Keep pushing and learning you got this!!!

3 Likes

Ok, I will, thank you for the encouragement !

2 Likes

Great asymmetrical face, love the skin subsurface implementation.
Did you even more 3D experience?

1 Like

Thank you so much!
I only really modeled before and was too scared to try sculpting until this class.

1 Like

Amazing sculpt. The textures look great and it’s really unique. Awesome

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms