Scripting tutorial recommendations

I did very light Unity scripting before but my teacher primarily worked in Flash. So I get some logic flow but I don’t really know the Unity syntax. But it’s also been many years since I took a coding class and I’m having a lot of trouble remembering much of anything. Does anyone have a recommendation for a course?

Hi Sara,

I’m a bit surprised no one has replied to your question, although you could take the RPG course with little Unity experience, I think that the pace of the course would make it quite hard work. I would strongly recommend that you take another of Ben’s Udemy course:

Learn to Code Making Games - Complete C# Unity Developer 2.0

It covers Unity and C# scripting from scratch and after completing it you would have a good basis for being a competent Unity developer, although in all honesty there would still be a lot to learn before you could consider yourself experienced. It is an excellent preparation for this course, and I think would make this course much easier for you. If you decide to take that course make sure that you get the 2.0 version as he has an earlier version of the course available but the 2.0 is a complete rewrite of that one.

HTH Keith

Privacy & Terms