Say "Hello!" Challenge

You thought I can’t pull this challange?
Well Hello Samuel from Poland here.
I’m still student on Mechatronics. I was really interested in 3D modeling for several years (being honest my first start was about four to five years ago, but I wasn’t able to pull something so I bounced off). But now I started again, I did Blender Guru Donut and Anvil tutorials (With at least acceptable result I guess)

. I want to polish my 3D modeling skills so I bought this and several other courses and I’m looking forward :wink:

4 Likes

hi Samuel w sumie to cześć! :wink: Wojtek from Poland as well!

2 Likes

I’m Matt. I’m interested in learning to make some visualizations for work and possibly models for 3D printing.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Cornelius and I want to use Beleder to make educational animations, to show poeple how things work. I seek a structured way to learn all aspects needed becaus I always seem to miss out on some of the basic knowledge when I try to accomplish my goal…

2 Likes

I’m Taylor. I’m looking forward to creating cool stuff with blender and learning how this powerful open source product works! I like Udemy and other courses that can provide structure to my self directed learning. I aspire to indie development so as a game designer I can have some flexibility about what I create. Blender will hopefully go a long way to making my models and animations a bit more pleasing.

2 Likes

Hi, everybody! I have been interested in trying out 3D modeling for years now. I am a complete noob, so I hope I can get through this course and learn with the rest of you!

Awesome !!!

Welcome Sunwuku, I am new to this as well. Looks like nits going to be fun !!!

Privacy & Terms