Save the Forest

Here’s my rendition of the Glitch Garden assignment. It took quite some effort to make this feel like a wholesome game. All the animations, artwork and music is original.
The end result is a mini-game which can be finished in a few minutes. I tried to make it look and feel a bit more compact than the version of the course.
Enjoy and feel free to point out any glitches I overlooked!

4 Likes

I had so much fun playing your game!

1 Like

Thanks Kevin!

1 Like

The game does not display correct on an iphone or ipad (don’t know about android). Apparently that’s a sharemygame.com thing, as it works well from my own website: www.coenkaldeway.nl/savetheforest/

1 Like

Did you make your own website?

Yes and no. I used an existing template. Quite some time ago though.

1 Like

Nice game! The chainsawing of cute creatures brought back memories of those wacky C64 games of my early years. Even managed to complete this one, good job.

1 Like

Thanks!

Hi. I reallly like the animations of your game, well done n.n And the music was fantastic!!I’m really impressed that you made it.
I found the gameplay a bit too difficult and frustrating. The last level was impossible to me.
Overall, I had a good time playing your game n.n

https://guali.itch.io/robots-vs-cuteness <-- hope you can try out mine o.o

Thanks! I agree that the gameplay is a bit too difficult. I’m impressed that you managed to get to the final level :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms