Sausage Dog Final Render

This was hard, I can say that. I need to learn and practice so much about hair particles :muscle:
For black fur I used Principled Hair BSDF and for orange Hair BSDF. It looked ok that way only :slightly_smiling_face: I also played with the shininess of it in the final render. I was much more focused on the model so I did just a plain grass. I couldn’t blend it together perfect but I think it is fine, maybe photoshop would help in these situations.
So, here you go :upside_down_face: :

10 Likes

Beautiful model. I love the lighting, but the light looks a bit unnatural (long soft shadow). For an outside scene, walking the park I would expect something else.
Still a very excellent project!

You could also learn to use Blender post-processing to do some things you can do with Photoshop. :wink: Always new things to learn.

3 Likes

Awesome job :star_struck:. I like the lighting and the fur color distribution. That shininess of the fur enlightens the muscle structure a little :grinning:. Nice work on the grass too!

3 Likes

Thats a hot dog! :laughing: great job!

2 Likes

@FedPete Yes! I turned off the lights in render :sweat_smile: so now I think it is a bit better, maybe I the orange fur is too shiny but I like it. Thank you for noticing! I generally have a problem with higher contrast in colors and lighting, I need to deal with it :grin:
And yes, always new things to learn!

@ChrisSGCP @Griffinstoss Thank you very much! :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

looks more natural now! so awesome!

3 Likes

@Helder_Oliveira Thanks! Yes, I agree

2 Likes

WoW! I like it a lot :grin:

3 Likes

Great Sausage dog!

3 Likes

Marvelous job. Love it :grin: