This one was quite a challenge for me. I had to do this one over and over again because I didn’t like the way the pin was looking at the moment.
This is what it looked like when I added the extra bezier curve.
And this is what it looked like after I got rid of the extra one.
I know that we were supposed to add an extra one in the practice but I like the way the second one came out. Also, my first measurements were way off! I every time I scaled the ends accordingly, the curves would stretch all the way out of the image. So, I scaled the cube and and adjusted the pin image to the cube in order to get a more accurate size.