S08L242_Human Head

Thank you Michael - this was hectic!!! Now back to the bunny for some hair updates - will be back.

2 Likes

What’s going on with the eyes?

Maybe my first try at modelling a human head was not that successful, but the eyes are the one thing that is “perfect”. Do you not recognize the most iconic pop culture hero who had 2 different eye colors? :slight_smile: Okay, I admit, maybe I should have put a big red flash across his face and gave him some funky hair, but time was of the essence and I had to go on to the next section, but I will come back to him soon and then maybe you will be able to recognize him.

Based on your description, my guess is…

Matrix
Matrix! …But maybe we’re of different times.

1 Like

You actually did some research, and this is giving me some ideas, I loved to watch Reboot many years ago, :slight_smile: (You did not think that I knew who he was - did you?) Try again - think human, music, 1972, mugshot, stardust - now I gave you too much - and feel incredibly old and bad, because I cannot recognize him myself.

ooo000 I get it now, I must have read slash when you actually wrote flash and I attributed the red to his eye. You’re definitely modelling Ziggy himself, which is evident in the skin tone (a lot less green than matrix).

I do think you could quickly change directions with some node edits. The face shape is pretty much identical!

Thank you, I’ll play with it after I completed this course. Too much new stuff to learn every day. :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms