Review 9.5/10

I’ve finally finished this course (after many real-life delays), including both expansions- although I didn’t keep the hex grid changes for the multi-level expansion as grid-based is more what I’m aiming for right now.

I’ve been following Hugo’s YouTube channel for a few years now, and picked this course up as soon as it released for two reasons:

• I wanted to support Hugo however I could, and learning more while paying for the course was a no-brainer to me.
  • I already knew the level of quality to expect from this course based on his YouTube content and some other courses he’s taught

Hugo’s content, be it videos or lectures, get better and better with each release.

Now, for all the praises there is a reason I give the course a 9.5/10. This is absolutely just a small thing that I’d have preferred, but it doesn’t subtract from the quality of the content. I wish there had been more challenges throughout the course.

The engagement of them helped me better gauge if I was understanding the content, and it was fun to attempt to figure it out. If I got it wrong (it didn’t do what it was supposed to) I could go back a little to re-watch and get it to work before seeing what Hugo did.

Thank you, Hugo, for the course and the content over the years. Keep up the amazing work.

Cheers,
Isabelle

1 Like

Privacy & Terms