Rendering problem

I just created some buildings in blender 2.79 today, render them and happy with the result. BUT after some time i was arranging my camera for a different view and then suddenly my render is having some shadow through it. i cant render it its black .can any one help me.

1 Like

Better to show one or two specific photos with your problem (mesh).

• Check if your plane doesn’t have two faces at the same spot. Duplication …
  • Maybe switching on ‘Smooth’ for this object.
  • Are your normals correct. Each face has a normal, indicating which side of the face is visible. A face has only one visible side.
  • Use a subdivision modifier and check problem still exists.

My guess would be its something to do with ‘clipping’. The range the camera takes notice of. As it happens when you did the longer distance shot. A parameter you can alter somewhere. Probably on the camera, or the rendering tabs.

If clipping occurs, it doesn’t show. Now it’s a black triangle?
It can be true, if you look at the size of the grid and camera. But for me it’s still strange, but also familiar …

1 Like

It is odd. But if it were normals or faces issues, why is it on two different model files? Plus the triangle, is not half way across the diagonal of the base planes. Always parallel to the viewpoint.

Probably needs the file uploaded to have a chance to fathom out. Or certainly someone cleverer than me. lol.

Privacy & Terms