Render Pipeline Converter errors

I have problems importing the assets, downloaded the package from the course (not original Synty package) most materials do not get upgraded to URP when using Render Pipeline Converter

Applying the URP_ExtractMe overrides the custom shader modifications for realigning the grid material so not an option … what do I do?

Edit : My bad, downloaded Unity 2022 but created project with 2021 (may need to say this course is not compatible with 2021) as you encourage 2022 but say that it is going to work the same on other versions

1 Like

If you download the original assets (or you extract the included URP package) you can use whatever Unity version you want (although I still recommend you use the same version as me)

The reason for that is because of the modification that I made was made in version 2022 and apparently the 2022 shader graph version isn’t backwards compatible.

And if you’re using the assets downloaded from the resources it’s already set up with URP

1 Like

Thank you, but just importing the asset pack gives pink textures so it needs some sort of URP upgrading

1 Like

Yea I did the same thing, stuck with the stable 2021 version as I wasn’t worried about menu locations, though this conversion does seem to be an issue.

So option wise appears to be use 2022 as Codemonkey suggested, or use your own materials or assets.
Weirdly it only seems to be the simple building parts which are an issue as the props are all working and converted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms