[Released] Multiplayer Course for Unreal Engine 4

Thanks a lot for the reference. Fingers crossed!
p.s. :stuck_out_tongue: what a small world!

upvote for in-game voice chat :smiley:

1 Like

So I’m guessing by purchasing the course through udemy I do not get early access :(?

1 Like

would MMR (Matchmaking Rating) be covered?

1 Like

I dont think that it is available on Udemy yet.

Thanks for sharing that!!

I’m working with a small team on an RPG in unreal, and we might want to branch out to an MMO. But the backend always worried us.
This might be the thing we need to make becoming an MMO possible :smiley:

It seems simple enough to use, would this be a cool extra chapter for the multiplayer course? in the way they describe it, it takes almost no effort at all to get your unreal game up and running on their MMO sized could servers.

Anyway, me and my team would be more than interested in a course or section of a course covering this for unreal

the course is available at Udemy :slight_smile:

I was referring to the https://improbable.io link he posted in the message I replied too :wink: I already own the UE4 Multiplayer Course :smile: But thank you for trying to help!

Is this an unreal feature?

In regards to match making I do not know for sure if it is implemented in Unreal or Steam but it is a concept that is closely tied in with today multiplayer games. (well competitive games anyways )

But it doesn’t matter :smiley: the COURSE IS OUT!!
going to purchase today :smiley:

did not see any updates in the discord channel
or maybe i haven’t been checking!!

anyways CONGRATS GUYS!!!

1 Like

We quietly launched it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope all you folks are enjoying the course, it certainly looks like it from the reviews :star2:

If you haven’t joined yet, or have just found this post, then come join us in the Unreal Engine Multiplayer course :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms