Redone pyramid and ramp extrusion

So i was having a hard time getting my ramp to work and the only conclusion i could come to was that i hadn’t made my pyramid layers the same height. i went back and re-watched the lesson where we learned about insetting and realized that He was insetting and then extruding. I was insetting and then outsetting. Which works but was not at all what he said to do…(never work on class when you are tired…go me.) So i fixed it and made my pyramid over again and all was right with the world. :laughing:

2 Likes

Good job! I had to remake the model because I hadn’t planned for the 45 degree angle ramp. I was also tired and couldn’t understand why I was having such a hard time. I walked away, inspected the insides of my eyelids for a few minutes (they’re fine, but I can’t explain the graffiti) and was able to make another model with my brain actually working. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s hilarious. I’ve noticed that I have a tendency to get so caught up in trying to just get it finished that I don’t realize how tired I am.

Privacy & Terms