Realm Rush First Pool Object Not Being Targeted

I’m having an issue where the first Ram object in my pool that is instantiated, isn’t being intentionally fired on at any point in its traversal of its path. The Ballistas ignore the first Ram the whole scene. I guess I’m just wondering where I would start debugging on an issue like this?

Welcome to the forums @Rootzz , Lets give you some ideas how you can go about debugging this, since you say it has already been instantiated in the engine.

Now I have not taking the course by pool do you mean a pool of objects?

• Add a simple debug log to see if the ballista is even aware of the first Ram .
  • Make sure the first Ram is added to the allRams list and is properly initialized.
  • Check if the targeting logic correctly identifies the first Ram as a target. Add a simple distance check to ensure it is within range.
  • Ensure the Ram object has the correct layer and tag

I am trying to go off limited information as I am confused with what you are doing and with the code, or a more detailed explanition sometimes its hard to give the correct information you are looking.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms