Radiant Rush

Hello everyone!
I just completed my 2D Game Dev tutorial from GameDev.tv and right after finishing any course I like to create a personal project for better understanding. So i did the same with this too and started a new project with some gameplay in my mind as I had a dream game to make but at first I thought I’ll do it later but slowly I realized it’s already getting to the point where it looks promising and I already have enough knowledge to make my dream game so I took the challenge and made the game and published it on Google Play Store. As you all might’ve guessed it the game’s name is Radiant Rush. Please try it out and don’t forget to review it.

Go To Play Store

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

I installed the app, and gave it 5 stars because that is what it deserves, your effects are amazing, the lighting is good, I tried a couple turns and got 7 thousand something which prolly isn’t a very good score, congrats on the game bro, I’m wishing many downloads :tada:

Just saw your review thank you so much for trying it and again thanks for appreciation…:star_struck:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms